Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Saint Valentine




The meaning of Valentine's Day depends on who you ask. To some; the most romantic day of the year, to others, the most depressing. Personally, I have never had a depressing Valentine's. It's what you make it. Being single on Valentine's can be a blast if you want it be, and spending it with your significant other can be unforgettable. I have friends who refuse to take part in Valentine's because they say it's too commercialized and they can love their partner every day of the week regardless of a designated day.

I hear ya, but I do recall these friends taking part in Christmas-giving and receiving presents, isn't that the same thing?

Anyways, I am excited for my 2011 Valentine's either way, whether it be because of our society influencing me to spend more money for that specific day or if it's just because I chose to enjoy it. Bottom line, I am spending it with Taylor and we are going to have a blast!

If you decide your Valentine's wont be good, it wont! So go fall in love or something, you have 6 days, just kidding :) I wish you all the best this Valentine's <3

LIVE longer
LOVE more

SMILE often
LAUGH harder


xo Laur

Watch this :)  Jungle Love <3


No comments:

Post a Comment