Search This Blog

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Chris Brown vs. Chris Blonde

I hate to admit it but I am loving Chris Brown with his new hair colour! At first glance, he resembles Mr. Mathers!

It makes sense though, Rihanna realized red looked nice on her after her face was temporarily destroyed, then decided to dye her hair to match. Then Chris said "well HEY I need to change my hair colour too"...Eminem also treats women terribly so I'll go for that hairstyle. (Funny how Em coloured his hair brown now..) He was reborn.





Enough of that.

All of this, just has me on the topic of hair colour now - does that mean that I should change my hair every time I do something big? Get a job; brown hair. Graduate; Blonde hair. Buy a house; Red Hair. Have kids; purple hair???? How long does this go on for?

Until I figure it out I'll stick with highlights..

No comments:

Post a Comment