Search This Blog

Sunday, August 21, 2011

I like chicken, I like liver, Meow Mix Meow Mix please deliver!

Well many ask me, what are the challenges associated with being a full-time kitten mother...

and I say, no one has ever asked me this, but of course I love it!

Bali was the first. Found on kijiji from a nice family in West Toronto. He was brought home in a shoebox on the TTC, what a trooper. He is ginger and has no soul but is still the apple of my eye. Only a couple months later I was surfing the neenernet for cat accessories when I came across this adorable Manx kitty. They were selling her because they had been told she was female but they came to the conclusion she was male. WRONG. After being taken to the vet I now know for sure she's a girly girl. After calling her Max, for the first week before going to the vet, Max is now Mia.

Bali and Mia are partners in crime and love buddies. (They are getting fixed in a few months!)

In the processes of debating on breeding them as they would make gorgeous kittens, but I just don't think I would be good at parting with them when the time comes. So we will see what I decide.

They complete the apartment and I love them for it. Meow!~

PS I guess I should make a post about moving downtown aha

No comments:

Post a Comment