Search This Blog

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Freshman Fifteen or Thirty?

Another night, another bowl. Who would have known something so cheap, easy and unhealthy could be so good? I know what you're thinking, Kraft Dinner isn't so bad...wrong. It's so bad, but so right. I think that's why I like it so much.

I stir in my mound of margarine to replace the milk you are supposed to add since I don't like my macaroni in a soup form. Instead I prefer high fat and cholesterol...and whatever else they put in that stuff. A little ketchup never hurt anyone right? If I'm in the mood, I stir in a little. It's the classier way of eating KD, almost looks like a Rose sauce.

During the process of preparing my boxed dinner, I can tell my housemates are down for some too. Once the noodles meet the boiling water, the questions begin.

"Oh Oh, Can I have some?" or my personal fave "I'm so hungry" not even a question, actually they are waiting for me to ask them, or are they forcing me to ask? Either way, Sharing is Caring.

So, a couple bowls fill a couple tummy's, what will we look like tomorrow?

No comments:

Post a Comment