Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

I'm the hermit, but meet my new friend

It's time, midterms are coming up next week.

This means one thing, I am officially the hermit of the floor. Some people say "I'm not floor social," but I say "I'm here for school, not floor socials, if I make friends along the way-bonus"

I found a friend just like me, his name is Bromance. He is a hermit crab, our newest edition to the apartment. Sometime I catch myself staring at him, wondering how we have so many things in common.

I don't like when people try to pick me up.

I like being fed on a regular basis.

I don't like feeling cold, and often times feel like I will die when I'm very cold. (not dramatic at all)

I like having a decorated home.

getting attention can be good, but not a necessity.

I come out of my shell when I'm comfortable.

I like wearing stylish clothing, like his zebra shell.

I like to get to know someone before opening up to them.

I also wish I was in the Caribbean.

We are two of a kind really.

We are both social introverts, is that possible? 37 dollars later, he became part of our family. He fits in well, but we have to hide him from the others. ONLY fish are allowed in res remember.

Until we can move onto bigger and better things, I have my little friend and my little room full of books I refuse to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment