Search This Blog

Friday, October 16, 2009

Sunday Sports or Sunday Sleeps

Sunday is fast approaching, and I'm feeling rather lazy.

Every Sunday my res holds an event called Sunday Sports, which involves its' participants to wake up around 9 am to people yelling "SUNDAY SPORTS," to then go play whatever sport was chosen for that day.

This Sunday, I will once again choose to sleep in. I love sports. But I love my sleep even more.
I always thought that Sunday was a day of relaxation and to prepare to the busy work week to come. Our floor receives these infamous points for every person that shows up on Sunday. By the end of the year points are added and the floor with the most, wins floor of the year.

I know I sound like a party pooper, but why would I care about some silly points?

I think the idea is great for those actually interested but otherwise, I can go without "points" and catch up on the sleep I didn't get during the school week.

Again, I love sports. But I love my sleep even more.

So to me, Sundays are Sunday Sleeps, no points required.

No comments:

Post a Comment