Search This Blog

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Overtired and Ouija

All it takes is one girl and one boy...
(not like that)

The Ouija board is necessary as well. My housemates and I decided to have a haunted weekend.
In order to do it right we made sure we rented a few scary movies along with fitting in a trip to Zellers to buy a 10 dollar Ouija board.

The weekend had been hyped to the fullest. We were ready.

The fake candles were turned on (we aren't allowed "real" one's in this jail of a residence), the board was set, and the curtains were shut as we all sat in a circle, knees touching.

"We will not let any negative spirits in, only positive spirits are allowed during our game," says Kelsie, our Median.

This is how we begin every game with the Ouija. We include the same questions for each spirit,
How old are you?
Are you male or female?
When did you die?
Is there anything you want us to know?

Before this past weekend, this would have been a joke to me. Spirits, ya right. But now I'm not so sure. This went on until 3 am.

Tonight we are trying it again, this time we decided that if it actually is real it should work with the lights on, so why not give it a try?

Call me crazy, but I think I'm just overtired.

No comments:

Post a Comment